Read & Watch
Suggested timing: 40 minutes
20 min: Read Recognizing Microaggressions.
20 min: Full Group Discussion
- Have you ever committed a microaggression without realizing it?
- Do you experience microaggressions? If so, how does that experience leave you feeling?
- Why is it relevant to know what microaggressions are? Why should we listen to and learn from lived experiences?
- Listening to and trusting lived experiences helps us to frame conversations.
- Think about and discuss how you would unpack or respond to a microaggression when moderating a discussion?